An Olympian with an enviable wealth of experiences in International Athletics and a diverse educational background, Laura Turner-Alleyne is a Coach with a broad knowledge base.
Coach Turner-Alleyne has accrued over 15 years of experience in Athletics, from grass roots through to her senior athletic career as a GB International Sprinter and medallist on the global stage. Laura has worked with numerous top level coaches, acquiring a skillset which she shares with her athletes in a direct and understandable manner to get the best out of each individual.
- MSc Sport & Exercise Sciences
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- UKA Qualified Athletics Coach
- Pilates Instructor
- REPS Level 3 Advanced Fitness Instructor
- Olympian. 100m, Beijing 2008
- Commonwealth Games
- Gold Medallist, 4 x 100m 2010
- Silver Medallist, 4 x 100m 2006
- 100m Finalist 2006 & 2010
- World Championships. 2005, 2007, 2009 & 2011
- British Champion. 100m 2005, 2010; 60m 2007, 2008; 200m 2010
- Numerous GB and England International Honours between 2002 and 2011
Laura is mentored by Coach Dan Pfaff.